This class is perfect for a beginning female shooter who wants to learn to safely handle and shoot a firearm. You won’t find any egos or overly tactical attitudes in our classes. We specialize in teaching the essential skills you need to start shooting safely.
This 4 hour class will cover the following topics:
- Firearm safety
- How to load and unload your gun safely
- Grip, stance, and trigger control
- A variety of skill building drills
- Marksmanship and accuracy
- Common Concealed Carry Holster options
- Q&A session about how to carry concealed
- Use of Deadly Force Considerations – when you can and can’t use your gun.
What you need for class:
- Modern handgun – Rentals Available
- 150 rounds of ammunition
- 2 magazines – included with gun rental
- Ear protection – electronic highly recommended – included with gun rental
- Safety glasses – included with gun rental
- Hat with a brim – this keeps hot brass from falling between your glasses and your eyes.
- Close-toed shoes
- Shirts should have a high, closed front to avoid hot brass easily falling inside